I need a new lid. Do you sell replacements?
Yes. Replacement lids can be found here.
I live in Canada and I am trying to purchase a replacement lid. Why can't I complete my order?
We charge an additional $3 per lid for shipping to Canada. Our system cannot process these orders at this time. You need to either add items to your order in addition to the lids (you will be charged shipping on the other items in your order, but not the lids), or contact us with your shipping and credit card information and we will process the order for you manually.
I don't see the replacement part I need on your website. Where can I find other replacement parts?
The only replacement parts we sell at this time are replacement lids. Our website is currently the only place to buy replacement lids. All replacement lids currently available are listed on our replacement lids page.
Replacements, Exchanges, & Refunds
How do I get a replacement item, make an exchange, or obtain a refund?
For information on our replacement, exchange, or refund policy, click here.
I'm interested in becoming a distributor of Contigo® products. What do I need to do?
Send us an email at email@example.com or go to our Business Partner Login and fill out the form to have someone contact you.
I would like to purchase a large quantity of your products. What is the minimum order quantity required for me to receive a bulk pricing discount?
Our minimum quantity for bulk orders is 48 pieces.
I'm interested in customizing your products. Do you do custom logos and imprinting?
We can only do logos and custom imprinting for a minimum order quantity of 48 pieces.
Care & Use
What is the best way for me to care for my new Contigo® product?
Avoid cleansers containing bleach, chlorine, and/or other harsh chemicals. Always store the mugs and cups with the lids removed. This will prevent moisture from becoming trapped in the mug or lid, which can lead to the growth of mold.
To maximize the life of your new Contigo® product, we recommend hand washing because it is gentler than using the dishwasher as dishwashing detergents can be abrasive. For specific information on whether your mug or cup is dishwasher safe, please read the Care & Use Instructions for your product. All of our lids are dishwasher safe.
We recommend the following method for hand washing your mug and/or lid:
1. Fill your sink with warm water and add dish soap or dish detergent. Agitate the water to form suds.
2. Place the cup and/or lid into the soapy water so that it is completely submerged.
3. Allow the cup and/or lid to soak for several minutes up to several hours. For cups or lids that are especially dirty, a longer soak will be more effective.
4. Use a soft cloth or sponge to wash the inner and outer surfaces of the mug. Use a bottle brush as needed to remove any residue from the inside
and bottom of the mug. Use a smaller, pipe-cleaner-style brush to clean inside the lid, if desired. Refer to lid cleaning instructions below for
additional brush cleaning tips.
5. Rinse thoroughly and either towel or air dry.
If hand washing does not get the mug or lid completely clean, or if the mug or lid develops stains or odors, we recommend the following:
1. Fill your sink with a solution of 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1 quart of warm water.
2. Place the cup/lid into the water so that it is completely submerged.
3. Allow the cup/lid to soak in the baking soda solution for several hours.
4. For stains or odors that persist after several hours of soaking, try soaking overnight in the baking soda solution and/or scrubbing with a small amount
of baking soda on a clean damp sponge. Use caution to avoid scrubbing outside surfaces of painted mugs as this can remove the paint.
5. Rinse thoroughly and either towel or air dry.
What is the best way for me to thoroughly clean my AUTOSEAL® lid?
All AUTOSEAL® lids are dishwasher safe. If you would like to clean the lids outside of a dishwasher, you may use the hand washing methods listed above and you can try the following:
Always rinse the lid immediately after each use. Store with lid removed to allow parts to dry completely.
Rinse drink spout and lid vent immediately after use, prior to putting into the dishwasher:
1. Turn lid so the underside is facing up and fill lid with hot soapy water.
2. Tilt the lid back and forth first towards the drink spout and then towards the button while pressing the button to allow the soapy water to rinse
through both the drink spout and the vent hole.
3. Repeat 1 and 2 a few times for best results.
Additional Cleaning Tips:
To clean the top of the lid:
1. Use a non-abrasive sponge or brush head/swab to clean the drink spout in the open and closed position.
2. Rinse while pressing the button to allow the soapy water to rinse through the drink spout.
Clean the underside of the lid with a non-abrasive sponge or swish in hot, soapy water.
If desired, a small, pipe-cleaner-style brush, small arts and crafts paint brush, or a cotton swab can be used to clean the inside of the
AUTOSEAL® mechanism. Turn lid so the underside is facing up and fill lid with hot soapy water. Run brush head or swab along the
following areas to ensure complete cleaning:
1. Underneath and along both sides of the center plastic piece of the lid. Reference "A" and "C" below.
2. Along both the inner and outer walls of the threading. Reference "B" below.
3. The underside of the spout. Reference "D" below.
Rinse repeatedly while pressing the button to allow the soapy water to rinse through the drink spout.
Materials & Construction
I am allergic to latex. Do any of your products contain latex?
No. All of our products are latex-free.
Where can I find Contigo® products near me?
Check out our Retailers page to find the retailer nearest you.
Do you sell Contigo® products outside of the U.S.?
Yes. Please see our Retailers page for a specific list of retailers in your area. If you are in the E.U., you may also visit our E.U. website for more information on distribution in the E.U.
I have looked at your Retailers page. How do I know which stores currently have your products in stock?
You will need to contact specific stores in your area to check whether our products are currently in stock. We do not have access to the inventory levels at individual stores.
Where can I find Contigo® products outside of the U.S.?
You can take a look at our Retailers page, you can visit our E.U. website, or you can contact one of our international distributors directly for more information:
DKSH Australia Pty. Ltd.
Unit 3, 5 Meridian Place
Norwest Business Park
Bella Vista NSW 2153
Tel: +61 2 8884 6000
Research Campus Hasselt 2
Kempische Steenweg 305/9
Daisaku Shoji Ltd.
12F, The Imperial Hotel Tower
1-1-1, Uchisaiwai-Cho, Chiyoda-ku
Tel: +81 3 3539 4000
Middle East Distribution:
115 Nahalat Binyamin
Tel-Aviv, Israel, 66525
South America Distribution:
Grupo Alca, C.A.
If these have not answered your questions or if you would like more info, please contact our customer service.